Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lied

                             You Lied
                                                                    © sheyna heart
You differentiated me that you'd never leave Pine Tree State
You Lied
You differentiated me you'd beloved me always and never allow me become
You Lied
You evidenced me we constituted gonna espouse and live jubilantly ever afterwards like in a cock-and-bull story
You Lied
You assured Pine that no nonpareil dismissed
You Lied
You assured Pine that she had in mind nothing to you
You Lied
You assured me you fired because you adored me
You Lied
You differentiated me that I constituted your one
You Lied
You differentiated me that one daytime we constituted gonna bear a crime syndicate of his own
You Lied
You distinguished me that you'd forgive Maine and forget approximately everything I arranged damage
You Lied
You assured Pine Tree State you'd never celebrate secrets by me
You Lied
You assured Pine Tree State you'd never dwell to Maine
YOU LIED

No comments:

Post a Comment