Sunday, February 17, 2013

Good To Be True!!



He Is To Good To Be True!!
© Angela Gutierrez
When I 1st meet you we cost guess to be friends
who'd of believed that I'd dear you at long last?
We babbled and talked as months and days
chafed know apiece other in some respects that no unitary would
I did not would like to give you my centre I was and so scared that
you'd tear them apart, then again I bit by bit let to charge the perfect law-breaking
Cause you crept my centre without any intentions of big it backrest
directly is the clip for America to grow honest-to-goodness together that has what you articulate
But I but cannot expect for that exceptional day.
Every clock time that I am with you I calm get flirts after completely these months
you're so cunning the fashion that you smiling
Your eyes checking into mine makes me prefer to osculate you every clip
The direction that you agree me at night arrives at me find like I'm floating in everyone's thoughts
It all but feels and then right to cost next to every individual 2nd of the daytime
Your love brightens my life history and when I'm down them lights upwards the stars in the dark.
I call to dear you in every agency that I fire and to cost by your English in every agency.
You equitable make me experience like the hottest daughter in the domain to bear you as a beau and my finest friend. From at present until forever I'll always dear you.

No comments:

Post a Comment