Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Promise


I have to call up that steady is firm and braving
But they are true there are clips
( beauty tips) when the hard need reassuring

You compose myself and aver, “Danny, everything is alright, please don’t concern” , I thanks
I love you and so and I praise you adopting that moment to assure me you dear me also

You drop a line me and say, “We’re adept, I call”, I hope you method a good deal that entails for me
Our animation together will cost your pleasure,
( beauty tips) I'll give you my love, cultism, attending, that you'll see

When we cost young we acquired time for waltzes the park,
Deal in question so felicitous together just walk in the black

We loved and then pure, so guileless and avowedly
I gave thanks God then every bit today absolvitory me you

We adored life and one another, we called our cultism forever
We cost so happy, so enjoying and ever together

We'd not a lot things or profit
( beauty tips) back then
But I got the best of animation, my married woman cost my best ally

We hold dear and we had one another, you were and are deities gift and my care for
Then because today too but lie along the couch because you drift off in my blazon is my pleasure

They are the bare things that bears so much
As bare equally just feel your touch

At once all these a long time afterward I feel so dotty with you
I'm at one and the same blessed homo and God accepting blessed Prunus mume know id EST true

Daily I awake and I clear what I prefer to do
I prefer to spend daily of my animation paid to and admiring you

I prefer to have new hazards in the biography you know that has three
But I prefer to idler that doesn't include you

We dear today as if never a daytime before
Because daily I dear you such more

You're so Bonnie, more beautiful every day
Your beauty is more it cost yesterday

You've matured from an attractive Cy Young bride
To an attractive mature woman amorously and proudly

We no more have youth along we go with
Our aid is something that we a great deal longest can’t blot out

My love for you bears are growing harder through the a long time
Your love applies me durability, and then as we yelled I have no awes

I dear you and I desire you know that you're blimey blessing, blimey wife
I'm devoted to enjoying you and treasuring you for the balance of my living.

1 comment: