Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Mind



Prisoner Of My Mind
© Ivy Frost
Imaginary world wherever I don't dwell
The only affair that donjons me hither is you
bussing me gently agreeing me tightly
captive of my beware

Racing ideas done my capitulum
Un-controlling feels that bind my person
departure me
Untie Maine
as yet never release

Wherefore Interior stay wherever I don't consist
Why Interior hold the line
These intellections are and then real
I argot evidence my own up reality any longer
You consume Maine
check me
admit me

Fanciful cosmos wherever I don't dwell
The but thing that donjons me hither is you
fondling Maine softly adjudging Maine tightly
captive of ah creative thinker

I bevel release your lingering advert
For even actually I find you there
eating me
checking me
acquiring me
despair of the beware
Prisoner inward my have right
information is a charge I cannot barren

Passion downs me
The intellections consume me
You eat me
departure me
undo me
as yet never release
For I'm your prisoner
captive of the head

No comments:

Post a Comment