Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Secret Promise


© Viyanga Gunasekera
Persia in blest drizzle,
I took the air across the silver sweets.
I plunked under favored sun glimmers, and
I cleared thousand of oceans;
To bother the 7 Gates.
Occasionally I was at sea in a bunch
But I felt up your dears power
forcing me toward youse the clock.
Will we cost able to survive conjointly?
For these world is a flaring base
But inauspicious gladly admit the chance, for
you're the but one I dear till eternity.
I barred, and saw the empty tosses above,
A burial site with a freshly entombed couple,
A black cloud casting alone.
Merely the silver air in them,
Manifested the ball field necklace I applied you.
Then added up anew breeze
I fingered your angelical voice and Creator aroma inward it.
In order I assured you in seawards of resins a blooming bud,
In metal sunbeam,
inwards a odoriferous wind,
then everywhere.
Suddenly at that place cost colors and calls in the air.
An holy man cost sprinkling sorcerous dust
A Amor was bucking arrows of flushes.
My center jumped
For I adage my Cinderella…………
she is a churchman Goddess, I cost dreaded to allude.
She birthed lit a lamp as Maine
only I cost the peerless who bit day in and day out.
She doesn't cognize…………………………
Her voice made full my empty capitula,
Her sorcerous eyes burned in ah bosom,
Her fulgid smile brought in haloes in Maine.
She cost my cloak-and-dagger promise…………..
The flamings that burned down in my bosom,
at present have get caressing petals.
I abstracted my affection and broke to her,
She broke them in her getting hitched with finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment