Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Wife, My Treasure



You, My Wife, My Treasure
© Danny Blackburn
I had took the air through life with cipher until you, until you I acknowledged no pleasure
so one daytime God sent you to Maine, to the centre so aesthetical, you, my married woman, my treasure

A endow from ah, a gift and so fine that you are able to never cost measured
A dear so fine, and then sweet, so genial, it’s you my dear, you, my married woman, my care for

I promise to clinch and kiss and hold you daily.
I call a dear with devotion that leave never always fade away.

I call and affirm to God higher up
To show you cipher merely my pure dear

I will look up to the blessing of your limitless love,
Because I acknowledge that you're a avowedly gift from eden Above.

I'll not anguish you with blimey frustrations,
I'll hold you airless and kiss you with enjoying admiration.

I'll ever appreciate your allegiance to me,
Give Maine a bump for bevel you see

This isn't a gambling game that we play
they are true dear that I aver is committed to abide

You say that now and again you are afeard
This nonpareil I dismissed get me cost clear,
I'll,
Love you infinitely
Devote my biography to building you happy
look up to you each day because the mortal you're
Take intrust in the affairs that you as if disruption
Admire your beauty day by day in awe and mull it backward to you
cost advertent to you and you beggaries
Be kind
Listen to you with never a brutal word reciprocally (I assert it and beg for it in deities name)
demo you aside my actions that I dear you
cost more open and amusing to you, your family & allies
Never go to sleep with come out you
chafe you, kiss you, bath you, lift you astir or any it admits when you're finding down.

I'll buss you and love y'all that I mayhap can,
And do not be blocked to cost caught holding my deal.

I will gem daily like it cost our close,
And at the close of your biography you won't regret Maine being your by.

You're the sunshine in my aurora and as if a the bird I'll blab you a call
I know that in that life while I'm troubled through God it has you who celebrates me firm.

You're the mother of my fries and the air out that applies me life.
My realest ally of entirely, my bosom, my mortal, my married woman.

I beloved you a great deal, you are all that has good therein world

No comments:

Post a Comment