Friday, February 1, 2013

Waiting Anymore



I'm Not Waiting Anymore
© Helen
I Attended to your kiss,
your warm bosom;
I attended your lips and the agency your custody bend.
I attended to your excuse,
I attended your excuse,
I attended your eyes to check mine,
merely guess what. . . . .
I am not awaiting anymore,
I am all over you,
I'm done with you,
I don’t lack you nor Interior need you,
I've a air from guys awaiting to supersede you.
Don’t cods child love,
I'm not attending to you,
now I am expecting to choose the adjacent guy that will substitute you,
do not aim me amiss I'm not furious at you,
I am not admitting a grievance against you,
I but don’t alike you.
And so I'm not awaiting anymore,
I am not attending your buss,
I'm not assisting your backtalks,
I am not waiting on your deals to twist,
male child please I am not waiting any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment