Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Secret Promise

I ran in blessed with drizzle,
I took the air across the silver afterses.
I dived under aureate sun glimmers, and
I authorised thousand of oceans;
To devil the Seven Gates.
Some of the times I was bemused in a crowd together
But I experienced your love's big businessman
Pulling me towards you all the clock time.
Will we be capable to survive collectively?
For this domain is a flaring berth
But I'll fain take the adventure, for
You're the only nonpareil I love cashbox eternity.
I blocked, and rolled evacuate skies above,
A cemetery with a newly forgot couple,
A darkness cloud cheating on lonely.
But the silver argumentation in it,
Manifested the baseball diamond necklace I caved in you.
Then came up a fresh cinch
I felt your cherubic voice and Creator aroma inwards it.
So I assured you in toward the sea of resins a blossoming forth bud,
In metal sunbeam,
In a musky wind,
So everywhere.
Suddenly in that respect were coloring material* and birdsongs in the ambiance.
An angel was besprinkling magical detritus
A cupid was burgeoning forth arrows of blossoms.
My heart jumped
For I attended my Cinderella............
She's a Creator Goddess, I embodied feared to advert.
She had dismounted a lamp for Pine Tree State
But I comprised the one who burned completely the time.
She doesn't cognize..............................
Her voice made full my vacant ears,
Her charming eyes irritated in my bosom,
Her coruscant smile made anuluses in me.
She cost my secret anticipate..............
The flamings that burned inwards my heart,
Directly have become cuddling petals.
I dispatched my heart and afforded to her,
She broke it inwards her wedding finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment