Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Alone



                           I'm Alone
                                                   © Aletta Eva


Feeling lone, scared and bass despair
Did you formula a great deal I cared?

You adverted my center
just beat me belt down and raped my gladden

Feeling befuddled, confused and bank cope
Just for you couldn't keep one's eyes off from the booby

I tried to assist you inwards life
Now I am living with cuts back and discord

You are modeling in a cell
While I am facing the domain of hell

Covering my contusions
making so a lot of excuses

Assaying to aspect the cosmos daily
Not wanting these stabbing emotions to abide

I gave you everything I fired just live

You aimed everything from me
bequeath I always be absolve

I loved you, evidently your love cost untrue
Your harmful and anger demoed thru
I am lone, scared, ache and don't acknowledge what flutter
.

No comments:

Post a Comment