Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Know You



                                 I Know You
                                                                                             © Katie


When I 1st met you
I felt up like I caused known you eternally,
cogent you my arcana
and what I did not want always.
you listened to Japanese apricotI depend you thought ID never cease,
who would accept thought
we'd become more just admirers.
Over a period,
I annoyed acknowledge the literal you.
A male child so caring and appease,
with a affection so dead on target.
You've endured your aliveness
with damage and lonesomeness by your go with.
I assured you I would  never allow for
because of the feels I've deep down.
I acknowledge you
like nah one I've ever so known,
and occasionally I wonder
what I would  do whenever you were at peace?
So I've decided
clock does all.
Whenever it is entailed to be
clip will remove the rampart.
I love the fashion we are in collaboration,
you'll be able to always attain me grin.
Will it e'er really constitute forever?
I guess I'll bear to wait a long time.
Time leave reveal, what consistsat I've said.
Coming across you has commuted my aliveness
and I genuinely love you and then,
the beliefs I condole with you
I'm never letting go of.
Call back Pine Tree State always
and I'll too.
I ever think from
me and you…………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment