Thursday, January 31, 2013

Always Belong



                      Always Belong To You

                                                                                              © Jrec
Now and then I may aim mad at you
with no cause
At times I could yell
but hey barely cognise that I just deprivation your attention
I acknowledge now and again I'm arduous to deal with
merely please just assay
I know that I canful be practical
just one osculate from you attains me delicate
I bank be arrant and I'll never be,
merely I call you one matter
that irrespective where biography take America
I'll never leave or allow during you
I'll always appease by your go with and
control you that everything testament be okay
I'll manner of walking with you bridge player and hand
then grinning and wipe your grief away
I'll never ever inwards million years
would invite someone else
as regardless how arduous they all adjudicate to compete with you
they'll never advance..
Because my affection testament always belong to you..
I dear YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment