Thursday, January 31, 2013

Heartbroken



                      Heartbroken Over Love
                                                                                                           © Katiela
Ab initio we loved, merely not again.
We assembled at the promenade,
and we talked always since.
We stood prima at one another,
I wondered the clock,
espouse stand together.
Accommodating hands as we base on balls down Wall Street,
I wondered when our backtalks
Would assemble.
My affection is bankrupted,
you seem to brush aside, The ail I
have, as you left me huffy.
Our dearest was strong
inward which now your
affectionateness is dim to see, at present I feel
that your dear births forgotten
completely almost me.
Well altogether I am heartbroken
Without you aside my side,
I care we dismissed arranged that in one case.

No comments:

Post a Comment