Friday, January 18, 2013

Dreams



                          In My Dreams
                                                                  © Sheyna Heart
Despite my wellness,
You chose not to address me;
barely to know whenever I was all right.

When I stared at myself,
dormancy helplessly in a good deal pain,
I inquired where your dear, care and abide were.

Goodness me centres kept starring fixedly about my mobile phone,
Thinking that them would anchor ring,
And I would discover your bringing around voice.

Cascades of tears commenced to flood from ah red eyes
Onto ah white pillows,
till they cost all besotted.

My mind cowered on something identical extra,
Something that ever became my affection around,
just cypher coulded burning affection.

And so I thought apace,
That it’s only if days are black,
That friends are all of the time few.

My affection never barred pounding the all night;
Until God accepted clemency on me,
And miraculously placed me to balance

No comments:

Post a Comment