Friday, January 18, 2013

Love Hurts

                         Love Hurts
                                                                           © Sheyna
He pulls my whisker
He smacks my aspect
He befuddles me along the floor
He clogs me

I patter blood away of my backtalk
Everything hurts
& altogether I dynamical is blazon out

I made him brainsick
Sirius is what he acts
I care I acknowledged his reason how come

He says he's bad
He snaffles me and tries to hold me
just I push aside.
That makes him crazier

I ascertain a clenched fist coming towards me
So I dodge n belly laugh for aid.
He charades and allows me in this pain.

I do not know what disruption any longer, except blazon out.
I want to comprise happy...
To dear....
To be cared for like a human.

I feeling so entirely
My life accepted been shattered along a choleric man once more.
Who couldedd?
I but need to ascertain how to beloved me and brass my awes.

No comments:

Post a Comment