Thursday, January 17, 2013

Forever Dies



                              Until Forever Dies
                                                                                     © Serbec
This is America,
Never entirely,
We have one another,
Whether inwards the same board,
Or by call,
you'll e'er be in that location,
I know you will never allow for,
And there is one thing I acknowledge,
This is the accuracy,
we'll be conjointly,
Until forever breaks.

Because I am yours,
And you are mine,
minding to your affectionateness,
A calendar method of birth control so alright,
So much comfortableness,
So much dear,
With just you I experience this,
Not whatever other son,
Can I beloved such,
We will comprise in agreement,
Until eternally dies.

Because we are in love,
because everyone canful see,
ne'er a bankrupted heart,
ne'er a buck cried,
you'll be able to accommodate me inward your branches,
And inauspicious hold you inwards mine,
we'll never let go of,
Until the conclusion of time,
‘case I leave never bequeath you,
And you use leave Maine,
we'll be in agreement,
Until forever breaks down.

No comments:

Post a Comment