Thursday, January 17, 2013

Looking For???



What Are We All Looking For???
                                                                                                © Kasey
what are we all looking in aliveness?
love
flawlessness
success..........
me I am looking for a clip machine,
I bid to go backbone in time and arrest myself from countenancing him go,
he comprised my beloved,
blimey air,
my cause I crammed in the break of the day,
and now he's away.
Gone because of Japanese apricotI allow him go case I couldn't care the stress,
we constituted fighting day in and day out, because of Pine Tree State.
Asleep because I desired to hang with whosoever I needed.
Gone because of blimey selfishness
at peace because I cost to gamy to see what I bore,
I bore a gentleman's gentleman that loved me also death
A human that would attend the close a the ground
just to articulate he loved Maine.
A homo that bought Pine Tree State every thing I dismissedN' cardinal man
and directly he's gone
BECAUSE from ME
If I dismissed would get in so we constituted the way we beat up the beginning
I dream up him every night
every hour of day-after-day
I still dearest you ANDY
that's what I search!

No comments:

Post a Comment