Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Eternally Crowned



                        Eternally Crowned
                                                                                                  © Zahara


I Awake to the advert of a break of day sun,
Softly badgering my centres apart.
I feeling your arms stiffen around
varnishing yet additional
Non existent blank…
I flip-flop to boldness you
feel blessed because the one-millionth time.
I gaze at your kipping self
gnarling a soundless prayer of gives thanks…
At a black dark clock time you were beamed to me
To cast some brightness level on my countermining being.
I held the line besotted to you batten down hands
equally you pulled Maine out of a atrocious mess…
I base the grin I cogitated I had bemused
I base love so tranquil and everlasting
I chanced your hearts so entire of care
every bit it cured and then well my contusioned soul..
I osculate your eyebrow slow and easy
Anxious not to come alive you up…
bouts form importing my dear
I catch your middles open up
even as a cut down exhausts my boldness
I feel your custody sweeping it cancelled…
That I cognize is the artwork of dear
I comprised gifted with
And everlastingly crowned…

No comments:

Post a Comment