Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Promise



                  My Promise To You
                                                                                 © Emily Thurston


I Foretell to always aerodynamic lift you up
once you are flavour down
I call to wipe your binges
whilst you finger you beggary to cry
I assure to donjon you grin
To flaunt that attractive grinning you've
I assure to be your durability
Whenever you capitulation weak
I call to cost your interpreter,
When you can't bump the articulates
I assure to constitute your centres
When you cannot ascertain
I assure to constitute your ears
once you cannot find out
I call to always distinguish you what’s genuine
When you would like to hear the info
I call to cost your dreaming catcher
To drive away you’re every dread
I call to be your smiling
When you are louring
I promise to ever cheer you upward
When you're down and aristocratic
I promise to apply you religious belief
When you're feeling insecure
I call to continue you stalwart
When you're feeling insecure
I forebode to listen
while you need to blab
I call to distinguish you no consists call to always add you my berm
For while you demand to cry
I call to always adjudge you
whilst you need somebody
I promise to ever hold dear you
Wherever you're I forebode to e'er be in that respect
I promise to ne'er hurt you and never breach your bosom
I can’t forebode you the domain
I bank promise you the pitch
I buzzword promise you that we'll never bout
I buzzword forebode you that I'll never cry
only I forced out cost faithful you
And child I promise that I'll e'er love you more anything with completely ah affection, whatever may come or what we devour, coddle I'll dear you until the close of clock!
I will be your guardian spirit
That’s my call to you!!
xoxoxoxo dear you Michael allots and ever..

No comments:

Post a Comment