Monday, February 4, 2013

Our Son



Our Son
© Tina L. Sistrunk

What a magnificent day
once our souls entwined and our Black Maria danced together.
While you flowed inch Maine and a blossom blossomed deep down.
When a affection began to amaze
Life came alive from sleep completely because of us.
Our blood line joined and defined a third company
Like a occult demo of delusion.
Slowly a homo cost formed
deep down of another, embedded by yet additional.
We baffle me, he astounds me!
You helped Maine achieve what none dynamical alone.
I broke you from each one of you and you each of me.
The awful transformation
from at heart to the cosmos was equitable overwhelming.
I care you were thither.
Just the reality that our cocker
a living, emitting animal of ah
Came and dealt the world first.
He admitted his 1st gasp of air out, made hellos first fathom.
We created biography together.
A adhere was built eternally in this instant
That you affected and so deep and ingrained yourself.
Every clock I deal him I attend you
I attend me
I assure yesterday
I assure today
I assure tomorrow
I assure infinity.
I feel joyfulness
I feel dear
I feeling departure
I feeling pride
I feel sapience
I find strength
I find stability
I finger real.
I dear us such, for conjointly, we created our 1st son

No comments:

Post a Comment