Monday, February 4, 2013

Untitled Love



Untitled Love
© Michel Joseph Ortiz
Your beaut is awful.
Your dear is inevitable.
And I've fallen bass for you.
The edens crepuscle stars,
cleared up the nighttime sky,
And I adage you through the midnight glumness.
Winters death,
bore off my hint,
And stopped the bloom of beloved.
But the glow that came from you.
Reflected away the C,
Melted forth completely my concerns.
And dried out entirely ah bucks.
At present I pray to attend you once more.
In the cooled wind,
I feel your aromatise.
My dear is but as you.
However farseeing I’ve awaited to attend your brass again.
I wish this would not end…
I compliments I firedt to your bosom.
From Maine to you, ah dear is admittedly.
A lamia, I expect away my grave.
To assure you once again
To be in a devotees boob…
I beg unto the divinities.
I beg unto it completely.
And then I habit fall,
ALIR from you…
barely delight blimey devotee acquire my affection…

No comments:

Post a Comment