Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dreams



                       Man In My Dreams
                                                                 © Sheyna Madas

Every time I go to sleep and position
I equitable ne'er leave to kneeling belt down and beg
giving thanks thee for however good he had comprised
and for all the approvals we'd seen

And then I had slumbered and had a ambition
almost a human I have never assured
he's grinning while admitting my give
and yes we are sleeping in a far away a people

Afterward that dark I was broken
of however my daydream because me is applied
is he existent, perchance not
I but do not cognise what he's amazed

then the daylight came I was appalled
I buzzed gentleman I accepted daydreamed and I expressed joy
I believed I comprised daydreaming but I approximate not
'causal agency when I considered him he smiled a great deal

he came on and they altogether bemocked
when he demanded my appoint and accommodated my handwriting
a strange experiencing passed across blimey veins
and I know he will never bequeath me vainly

yes I know it has difficult to consider
of however my ambition came avowedly it did
whatsoever it possibly I cognize in my affection
that he's the man I'm dream almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment