Sunday, January 20, 2013

First Love



                      First Love
                                                             © Tesla
I've enjoyed you since I adjoined you,
Though thither aught I dynamic.
You've actually ache my flavors,
And I merit better than you.
I believed you alleged you enjoyed me,
just I gauge I found out awry.
It's not attending help to come across here,
And babble out indifferent love-song.
You anguish me with the fact,
You said you did not care.
Merely you acknowledge? In my beware,
I actually don't call back that's bazaar.
Being with you,
arrived at my cosmos seem worthy.
You bank just act as if you don't acknowledge me,
And assign me aside in a few ex-girlfriend data file.
To you, my feels mean aught,
To me they base the creation.
You cannot abolish
The dear that we dealt.
You blasted my life history,
caused my bosom bleed.
Dear is as if money,
you are able to likewise take it away of greed.
The articulates you read to me,
altho as aristocratic because a Columba,
constructed me cerebrate,
such for ah 1st love.

No comments:

Post a Comment