Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Hand



                    Take My Hand
                                                © Mashudu
Take my give and chair the way,
decant totally your deeper ideas,
Let your cushy voice rustle fleetly into my auricle,
All these beautiful things I prefer to discover.

Kiss my brims and advert my skin,
arouse my epinephrin,
And bring on passion bass within,
absorb me about and adjudge me besotted.

Throw by all my griefs and bereft,
In to the thick dark of the nighttime,
Claim backbone the farseeing baffled smile,
back up into my brass at other aurora,

I’ve cost in that custody because years,
better the fences and enrol my bosom.
Untie the chain,
Hold my deal and have me away.

Release my human bore deep inside…
I’m cook now;
accept my give,
And allow love get!

No comments:

Post a Comment